17 August 2009

Will I like it?

Jadae and I will be celebrating our 4 year anniversary next week (Thursday). We are still trying to decide what to do.

As of right now we will probably be going out to eat then catch a movie at the dollar theatre. We were thinking about getting a night away, but simply cannot afford it.

Every since I saw that they made a movie out of My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult. I wanted to see it. I loved that book! (If you want to buy it Amazon has it for around $11- click on one of my links and it will lead you directly to Amazon.com)

But I know that Jadae really wants to see the Star Trek movie.

Do you think I will like it? I do not like sci-fi all that much. So I am nervous about being bored out of my mind doing it. What do you think?

BTW...Summer colds just are not fun at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment