13 August 2009

My Mom

December 13th, 2007- My mom found out that she has Breast cancer. It was consirdered a stage 3 due to the size of the lump. She had surgery Jan. 2rd to remove the cancerous tumor. And also had chemotherapy and radiation. Last summer was her last treatment. Since then she's had no problems until recently.

Three weeks ago she found lump. She saw her doctor and he expressed concern about the size and the way the lump felt. She went to Riverside on Monday of this week for an MRI and got the results today.

The MRI was undetermined so they will have to do a needle biopsy to see what is going on. The MRI showed a module on her lungs. She has to go tomorrow to our local hospital to have a CAT scan done to see exactly where it is located and to determine if they can do a needle biopsy or if they will have to do a biopsy through surgery.

I am afraid right now. I am trying to trust God but it is hard. I hate to see my mom going through this.

Please pray for God's healing, peace, and wisdom.

Also, there may be a chance that the lump may be from her Neurofibroatosis.

No comments:

Post a Comment