22 August 2009

Update on my mom and Life

It was determined that the noudle on my mom's lung is in a place where they can do a needle biospy. Praise God that there is no need for a surgery yet! With this biospy they will rule out any other cancers. If there is no other cancer then they will work on the mass on her breast. The doctors are quite sure that the cancer is back.

This really depresses me. But my mom is a fighter. And Jadae has only had peace about the stituation since the breast cancer came the first time.

Please continue to keep my family in your prayers.

The last few days were quite busy for me. We got a new to us washing machine. Ours broke a couple of weeks ago. Boy was I ever glad to be able to do laundry!!! And to use cloth diapers again! Although we are not using them right now because all the disposibles gave Malachi a diaper rash. (you shouldn't use diaper rash cream on cloth diapers)

My brother Harrison spent the first part of the week with us. Thursday morning I took him, Malachi, and my 4 month old neice, Ariana , to the thift stores across town to get Harrison some pants for college. He leaves to go to MVNU next week. I cannot believe that he is that old now! Then we went to the bank and back to my house.

A short while after we got home Scarlett (my 3 yr old neice) got dropped off for me to watch. I was cleaning the house in the meantime to get it ready for Jadae's brother and his family who were coming down from MI for the wk.

After I took Jadae to work Malachi and I went to Krogers. They were having a Mega Buck sale and a Triple coupon weekend! So I really stock up! I watched Scar again in the afternoon. Then we had Jadae's family over for a cook-out at our house last night.

And today is the BIG family reunion!

No comments:

Post a Comment