04 October 2009

Bad Blogger

I know, I know...it has been awhile.

My mom did have surgery last monday. They did do the mastectomy. She is doing surpraisingly well. She has had very little pain. Although she is quite tired. I was able to go with her to my youngest brother's socceer game on Saturday. It was cold! (only in the high 50's) and windy! But sill fun! They beat Lex! First time that thier soccer team has beaten them since '92. In fact, Lex was undefeated until then!

My dad has "moved" in with us this past Friday. He will be staying with us while he tries to find a house and closes on it. He is thinking that he only will be staying with us for about a month to two months. Malachi is loving it! He calls him "Grandpa Bear", but mainly "Bear". (I am not sure why the kids started calling my dad that but it has stuck).

Malachi has been talking more and more lately. This past week he has said several new words; Chair, Door, Bear, waffle. I cannot remember what else right now. But he has also been saying 3 words that all parents cannot wait until their children can say them; I Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment