09 September 2009

"Not" Me Wednesday and Funny things Malachi does

This is my first "Not Me" post

Malachi did "not" have a temp of 104 last night

Malachi and I did "not" go to the ER at mid-night last night

Malachi and I did "not" stay in the ER until 7:30 am

Malachi does "not" have his first ear infection

We did "not" go 7 hrs without seeing a single doctor

I did "not" go over 25 hours without sleep

End of "not" me post
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Funny things Malachi does

Earlier this afternoon I was trying to give Malachi his Mortrin and he did not want to take it. He kept his mouth firmly shut. I asked him if he wanted me to get "mean mommy" out. Malachi shook his head no and open his mouth wide for the medcine.


No comments:

Post a Comment