21 September 2009

Last week's CVS trip




I've spent the weekend in MI watching Jadae's brother, Josh get married. It was a good trip and I will post more about it after I am am to download the pictures off my sister's camera. (Our camera's malfunctioning right now- it will take pictures but the screen is black and there is no viewfinder. So it is hit and miss and hoping that you got what you want and it is in focus).


Anyhow, this past's weeks CVS trip included me using rainchecks that I have accumulated for awhile now because I was not impressed with last week's sales. I love the fact that CVS rainchecks do NOT expire! And you can get rainchecks for items that let you earn Extra Bucks!

This trip I brought 1 package of Poise liners, 4 packages of Carefree Liners, 2 Reese's clusters, and a bottle of Purex laundry detergent.

After rainchecks, coupons, and CVS bucks I only paid $1.43.
And I got $17 back in Extra Bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment